CPC is looking for individuals (and families!) to join our Sunday morning hospitality team! Our Welcome Ministry helps to make a positive and lasting impression of who we are as a community and what Jesus is all about the moment guests arrive. Whether opening doors, greeting with a smile, refilling coffee supplies, or answering questions in the lobby, there are simple ways for all ages to lend a helping hand.
- Greeters: Welcome people warmly to CPC, smile, shake hands, answer questions, and direct to other areas if necessary.
- Welcome Center: Welcome people, look for newcomers, answer questions, show people where things are, and introduce them to staff and members they may need to talk with.
- Worship Hosts: Welcome each person to the worship center, encourage people to enter through the back once the service has started, answer questions, collect offerings.
- Coffee Team: Brew coffee, set-up and organize coffee stations, mingle and get to know people, clean up and organize for the following Sunday.
- Security Team: We are all responsible for the safety of each other. It is our job to recognize folks that aren’t familiar and introduce ourselves. The security team should remain in the lobby for the entire worship service and assist with the flow of the lobby when necessary.