Could any of us imagined even two weeks ago that we would be doing what we are doing now? Sheltering in place, limiting contact with others, running to the store every day looking for basic supplies. How good it is to know, now more than ever, that in Christ we are caught up in something much bigger than ourselves, far longer lasting than any one season of life… Psalm 121 reminds us…
“The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.”
All the same we still need to log in to go to work, wash those hands, find toilet paper and… be God’s Church!
So, Welcome to Corona Life @ CPC. We’re not trying to make light of hard times but act together to be God’s family on mission. Over the next few weeks you will see CPC stepping into virtual life in multiple ways:
Our Website (www.cpceco.org) will be continuously loaded up with everything necessary for Church Life and beyond.
- Students. Be on the lookout for a special gift from CPC in the mail (yes, the mailbox!) and join us online Sunday night (March 22nd at 7 pm) for our first virtual group. More information in the student Link of e-letter.
- Kids and Parents. Keep checking in for cool videos and fun stuff all week long from the Kidsmin team!
- Weekend Worship is on your computer. Check your inbox each week for links and more so we can gather together for CPC worship and great teaching through the internet. The sermon is posted by 10 am on Sunday.
- Generosity. CPC mission and resource need continue. We have easy online ways for you to give HERE.
- Reaching Out. We have two areas to highlight this week. Easter Basket needs have been met & WVA mission trip has been postponed.
- Constant Contact. Check Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/centrevillePres/) and email often. Your church family will be there with helpful information and fun encouragement.
So, we really can say… See you soon!
Warmly in Christ,
Rob & Aaron