Realm is Here – Join Us!
CPC uses Realm (Real Ministry) to connect in fresh new ways. It helps our church connect with you and you connect with each other and us! We are excited about what Realm offers us as a church family and how it helps us accomplish our mission of developing ignited, active and growing disciples of Christ in Northern Virginia.
Keep your profile updated. When you log in you can change your email address, phone number or photo.
Keeping up with your gifts to the church can be hard. Realm allows you to track gifts, set up one time or recurring gifts and track your progress toward pledges.
Life happens between Sundays. Realm helps you stay connected with members of your church groups. For example, your LifeGroup, class or committee can have a discussion, share photos or make prayer requests and more!
Is there an app for my phone?
Yes, the Realm Connect App lets you stay connected right from your smart phone or tablet. You can download the app from your Apple or Android store.
Is this the directory?
CPC’s main use of Realm is to get the congregation engaged by connecting you with the members of the groups that you participate in at CPC. You will have access to your fellow group member’s contact information. Given obvious privacy concerns, we do not provide member information online or in print without member permission when the CPC member opts-in the Directory.
Why should I give online?
There are several benefits for our church family in using Realm’s online giving system.
- It is a simple and convenient way to make your regular offering directly from your phone, tablet or computer and allows you to access your giving statements and pledge status whenever needed.
- It allows you to simplify your giving by creating a weekly, monthly or quarterly recurring donation that automatically draws from your bank account or credit/debit card on the date your specify. Your regular giving to the church continues even when you are out of town or unable to come to church.
- It is secure. Realm uses an encrypted secure website for online giving to ensure protection of your sensitive information.
Is there more?
Not only are we excited about online giving and a more accurate church database, there are many other benefits as well.
- We are implementing Check-In for all of our Children’s and Student Ministries programs.
- All of our Event registrations (both paid and unpaid) are now managed through Realm allowing for easy registrations and payments (if applicable) by our members and guests.
- Most of our Leadership Boards and many of our Groups are actively using Realm to stay connected outside of their normal meeting times.
Who can see my contact information?
- By default, your address, phone number and other contact information can only be seen by staff members, leaders, or members of the groups you participate.
- Everyone else with a login can only see your name and photo associated with your profile. In order for anyone else to see your information, you must adjust your privacy setting and opt-in to the directory.
- Want to change the information you allow Realm users to see? Visit your privacy settings on your profile page. Primary Adults may also change the privacy settings of all members of their family.
More privacy questions?
Watch this video.