The Lamb Center is a daytime drop-in shelter for people experiencing homelessness in Fairfax. The streets of our community are strewn with souls who live in isolation, and who need most to know the love of Jesus Christ. The Lamb Center is a partnership of local congregations loving and serving the poor and homeless; a safe place where lost souls make hard decisions that set them free for new life; a table that feeds not only the downcast and brokenhearted but also those who came along side.
3rd Tuesday Lunches
We also provide hot lunches for the Lamb Center on the third Tuesday of each month. Volunteers are needed to prepare and deliver the meal, by 11:45 am, for about 70 people.
During the Covid-19 crisis, we are providing grab-and-go meals. In addition to box lunches, we serve individually bagged vegetables, fruit, chips, bottle water, and more. Please visit our sign-up link in the weekly CPC eLetter to get the details of needed items. Thank you!! Questions? Contact Contact Carol Wallace.
Most needed donations:
Items can be brought to CPC and we will deliver when we take breakfasts and lunches. Thank you!
- Travel size deodorant
- Disposable razors
- Travel size alcohol-free mouthwash
- Ziploc bags
- 13 gallon trash bags w/drawstring
- Paper towels
- Camping tents (used good condition ok)
- Sleeping bags (used good condition ok)
- Backpacks (used good condition ok)
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, McDonalds, and Chick-fil-A
- Financial support and prayers are always appreciated.