The Lamb Center is a daytime drop-in shelter for people experiencing homelessness in Fairfax. The streets of our community are strewn with souls who live in isolation, and who need most to know the love of Jesus Christ. The Lamb Center is a partnership of local congregations loving and serving the poor and homeless; a safe place where lost souls make hard decisions that set them free for new life; a table that feeds not only the downcast and brokenhearted but also those who came along side.
3rd Tuesday Lunches
We also provide hot lunches for the Lamb Center on the third Tuesday of each month. Would you be able to prepare a pot roast (sign-up HERE)? In addition to pot roasts, we bring several dozen bottled waters. Thank you!! Volunteers are also needed to deliver the meal to the Lamb Center by 10:30 am.
Download the easy pot roast recipe HERE and help us to serve our community.
Thank you!! Questions? Contact Contact Carol Wallace.
Most needed donations:
Items can be brought to CPC and we will deliver when we take breakfasts and lunches. Thank you!
- Travel size deodorant
- Disposable razors
- Travel size alcohol-free mouthwash
- Ziploc bags
- 13 gallon trash bags w/drawstring
- Paper towels
- Camping tents (used good condition ok)
- Sleeping bags (used good condition ok)
- Backpacks (used good condition ok)
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, McDonalds, and Chick-fil-A
- Financial support and prayers are always appreciated.