Mountain View High School has offered donated Panera items every Friday morning for 12 years. This was a relationship/community building experience for our staff and students as we enjoyed bagels, croissants, cookies, and coffee on an informal basis.
It is believed that it encourages attendance as well. We are being afforded the opportunity to offer this again! There are some logistics involved with making this effort a success. Please let Sue Houde, counselor at Mountain View ( email@example.com ) know if you can help in any of the following ways :
- Pick up donated baked goods at Panera on Wednesday evenings, 10:00 PM, South Riding Panera: 25042 Riding Center Dr, South Riding, VA (Goal: to have 4+ volunteers so no one has to do this more than once per month)
(come in by 6:45 with items on Thursday to set up on tables in the lobby)
- Additional set-up help: Come in by 6:45 on Thursdays to help set up items, cut bagels
- Coffee pot set-up on Wednesday PM
- Clean up (tables/coffee pot) during 1st period
- Costco runner (as needed) to get sugar, cups creamer
Thank you for considering supporting this worthwhile task for Mountain View.