The mission of CPCKids is to love children and, together with families, raise them to LOVE God and others, GROW in their faith & GO and tell others about Jesus.
CPCKids LOVE, GROW & GO!
Sunday Mornings In Person
If you are a first-time guest, welcome! We offer child care for infants – 2 years of age at both our 9am and 10:30am services.
Children’s ministry classes, PreK – 5th grades, are offered at our 10:30am service.
When attending our 10:30am service:
- You will be greeted by a member of our CPCKids team at our CPCKids Check-In in the lobby
- You will be asked to provide information for each child (age, allergies, special needs, etc).
- Fill out the form prior to coming HERE.
- Each child will receive a name tag with a unique identification code and you will receive a tag with that same code.
- Once checked in, infant – 2 years old can be taken to the nursery/toddler room.
- Parents of PreK and Kindergarten may be dropped off prior worship in Room 204. At pick-up, please show your tag to your child’s teacher before your child can be released from class.
- Children grow in faith by seeing their families worship together. Children worship with parents and then dismiss to CPCKids Class prior to the message. Look for the CPCKids leaders in bright teal shirts – they will lead children to classrooms. Children can then be picked up in assigned rooms or if indicated, the playground.
- Our leaders will wear masks and we strongly encourage all children to wear masks, especially while indoors. We use a variety of COVID mitigation strategies while indoors, including masks, social distancing through modification of lessons, and frequent hand sanitizing.
- Nursery care at both the 9am and 10:30am is available for drop off prior to worship and we will offer PreK drop off in 203 prior to worship for parents that feel their child is not ready for transition during the worship service.
Growing Faith @ Home
- CPCKids Online – Learn and be encouraged by our library of CPCKids Online. Need the password? Contact Jill
- Right Now Media – free subscription as a member of CPC. Quality children’s videos and parenting Bible studies. Contact Kim to make an account.
- Seeds of Family Worship – Learn scripture together through song! If you have Right Now Media account through CPC, you can have access to all of their music or check them out on YouTube.
- Parent Cue – parenting resource with various topics for birth – high school.
We have a paid professional who is with your child every Sunday as well as adult volunteers. They play, read, and sing with your children while you are in worship. We also have a pager system which allows our staff to quickly contact you if needed.
Our dedicated team of teachers use GO! Curriculum for Preschool curriculum. We take preschoolers on a chronological journey through God’s big story—the story of redemption weaved through Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation using active play, storytelling, videos and crafts.
The elementary-aged children use the GO! Curriculum for Kids curriculum. The GO! Curriculum for Kids take kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture with fun 4-5 week themed units. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. Our elementary kids will begin together in large group where they will learn the Bible story in an engaging and interactive way and then break into small groups (K-2nd & 3rd-5th).
CPCKids Camp 2022
Details available soon!
Sign up to receive our weekly CPCKids eLetter to keep up with the latest happenings and events.
Centreville Presbyterian Church adheres to a strict Safe Church Policy. Read more here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Hilary Kinitz at HILARY@CPCECO.ORG, Interim CPCKids Director.