The mission of CPCKids is to love children and, together with families, raise them to LOVE God and others, GROW in their faith & GO and tell others about Jesus.
CPCKids LOVE, GROW & GO!
Sunday Mornings In Person
If you are a first-time guest, welcome! We offer child care for infants – 2 years of age at both our 9am and 10:30am services.
Children’s ministry classes, PreK – 5th grades, are offered at our 10:30am service.
When attending our 10:30am service:
- You will be greeted by a member of our CPCKids team at our CPCKids Check-In in the lobby
- You will be asked to provide information for each child (age, allergies, special needs, etc).
- Fill out the form prior to coming HERE.
- Each child will receive a name tag with a unique identification code and you will receive a tag with that same code.
- Once checked in, infant – 2 years old can be taken to the nursery/toddler room.
- Parents of PreK and Kindergarten may be dropped off prior worship in Room 204. At pick-up, please show your tag to your child’s teacher before your child can be released from class.
- Children grow in faith by seeing their families worship together. Children worship with parents and then dismiss to CPCKids Class prior to the message. Look for the CPCKids leaders in bright teal shirts – they will lead children to classrooms. Children can then be picked up in assigned rooms or if indicated, the playground.
- Nursery care at both the 9am and 10:30am is available for drop off prior to worship and we will offer PreK drop off in 203 prior to worship for parents that feel their child is not ready for transition during the worship service.
Growing Faith @ Home
- CPCKids Online – Learn and be encouraged by our library of CPCKids Online. Need the password? Contact email@example.com.
- Right Now Media – free subscription as a member of CPC. Quality children’s videos and parenting Bible studies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seeds of Family Worship – Learn scripture together through song! If you have Right Now Media account through CPC, you can have access to all of their music or check them out on YouTube.
- Parent Cue – parenting resource with various topics for birth – high school.
We have a paid professional who is with your child every Sunday as well as adult volunteers. They play, read, and sing with your children while you are in worship. We also have a pager system which allows our staff to quickly contact you if needed.
Our dedicated team of teachers use GO! Curriculum for Preschool curriculum. We take preschoolers on a chronological journey through God’s big story—the story of redemption weaved through Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation using active play, storytelling, videos and crafts.
The elementary-aged children use the GO! Curriculum for Kids curriculum. The GO! Curriculum for Kids take kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture with fun 4-5 week themed units. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. Our elementary kids will begin together in large group where they will learn the Bible story in an engaging and interactive way and then break into small groups (K-2nd & 3rd-5th).
CPCKids Camp HiGHRoad 2022
Calling all rising 4th, 5th, and 6th graders! Join us Monday, July 25th from 9am to 4pm as CPCKids goes to Camp Highroad. We’ll spend the day enjoying team challenges, archery, a hay ride, and zip lining! Sign ups required on Realm, we have 12 spots available that are first come, first serve.
Registration is open now – Register Now