The mission of CPCKids is to love children and, together with families, raise them to LOVE God and others, GROW in their faith & GO and tell others about Jesus.
CPCKids LOVE, GROW & GO!
Sunday Mornings In Person
If you are a first-time guest, welcome! We offer child care for infants – 2 years of age at both our 9am and 10:30am services.
Children’s ministry classes, PreK – 5th grades, are offered at our 10:30am service.
When attending our 10:30am service:
- You will be greeted by a member of our CPCKids team at our CPCKids Check-In in the lobby
- You will be asked to provide information for each child (age, allergies, special needs, etc).
- Fill out the form prior to coming HERE.
- Each child will receive a name tag with a unique identification code and you will receive a tag with that same code.
- Once checked in, infant – 2 years old can be taken to the nursery/toddler room.
- Children, PreK – 5th grades, worship with their families and then are dismissed to their CPCKids classes prior to the message. CPCKids leaders will lead children to classrooms. Children can then be picked up in assigned rooms, please show your security code at pick up.
- Nursery care at both the 9am and 10:30am is available for drop off prior to worship.
We have a paid professional who is with your child every Sunday as well as adult volunteers. They play, read, and sing with your children while you are in worship. We also have a pager system which allows our staff to quickly contact you if needed.
Our dedicated team of teachers use GO! Curriculum for Preschool curriculum. We take preschoolers on a chronological journey through God’s big story—the story of redemption weaved through Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation using active play, storytelling, videos and crafts.
The elementary-aged children use the GO! Curriculum for Kids curriculum. The GO! Curriculum for Kids take kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture with fun 4-5 week themed units. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. Our elementary kids will begin together in large group where they will learn the Bible story in an engaging and interactive way and then break into small groups (K-2nd & 3rd-5th).
CPCKids Camp 2023 REGISTRATION
Shine a light on Jesus’ love! CPCKids Camp is the best way to blast off into an amazing Summer!
Launch your kids on a cosmic quest where they’ll have a blast shining Jesus’ light to the world. Join CPCKids on an out-of-this-world adventure that’s light years of faith-building fun.
June 19th-23rd, 2023 from 9:30am-12pm. PreK (ages 3-5) and Elementary (Rising 1st-5th graders). Cost is $50/ child and includes CD or Music Download Card, T-shirt, crew bandana, and daily snacks and crafts!
CAMP HIGHROADS DAY TRIP
Call all rising 4th – 6th graders! We are headed to Camp Highroad Adventure Camp in Middleburg, VA for a day of fun with friends on July 6th, 2023. We will be doing a challenge course, canoes, hayride, and zip line! We will meet at CPC at 9:30am and return at 4:00pm. Register early!
**All campers need to bring a bagged lunch to eat at Camp Highroads and a water bottle**