The mission of CPCKids is to love children and, together with families, raise them to know Jesus and make Him known to others.
During this time when CPCKids is not meeting in person, have fun watching & learning with our online messages.
- Aug 2nd Pray For Each Other
- July 26th Treat Everyone The Same
- July 19th Listen & Do What Is Right
- July 12th Joy & Wisdom in Times of Trouble
- July 5th The Way, Truth & Life & PreK Bible StoryTime
- June 28th Jesus Is The Light Of The World
- June 14th Jesus Is The Good Shepherd
- June 7th Jesus Is The True Vine
- May 31st Where God Dwells
- May 24th CPCKids On The Move Episode 1
- May 17th Listen For God’s Voice
- May 10th Words Are Powerful (So Are Our Moms)
- May 3rd Let’s Talk Opposites
- April 26th Is Easter Really Over?
- April 19th Pray What? When? Where? How?
- April 4th The Rocks Will Cry Out!
- March 29th Join Me In The Fort & Never Be Shaken by Seeds of Family Worship
- March 22nd CPCKids Children’s Message & Don’t Be Anxious from Seeds Family Worship
Additional Family Resources For Growing Our Kids Faith During This Time At Home
- Right Now Media – HIGHLY RECOMMEND – free subscription as a member of CPC. Check out Superbook & Dr. Phil Show to get you started. Contact Kim@cpceco.org and she will get you set up with an account.
- Crossroads Kids Club – TONS of creative and engaging videos for all ages! Take some time to explore this great children’s ministry. Check out the “Kids’s Club Family Experience” for a new lesson every week. Their public Facebook page also have Bible Stories live everyday at 10:00am.
- LifeKids at Life Church – Another great ministry with age appropriate videos.
- Seeds of Family Worship – LOVE THIS! Learn scripture together through song. Check out this devotional – Twenty Verses in 2020.If you have Right Now Media account through CPC, you can have access to all of their music or check out them out on YouTube. Here is a fun one Joshua 1:9
- Helping Kids With Scary News and Ways to Help Kids Cope with Virus Anxiety
- Phillipians Devotional
- Willow Creek Weekly Family Activities – Fun and creative ideas for families to keep active. New ideas added every week.
If you are a first-time guest, welcome! When you arrive at the CPCKids check-in area, located in the back our lobby, you will be greeted by a member of our CPCKids team and be asked to provide information for each child (age, allergies, special needs, etc). You can also fill out the form prior to coming HERE. Each child will receive a name tag with a unique identification code and you will receive a tag with that same code. Once checked in, infant – 2 years old can be taken to the nursery/toddler room. PreK-5th stay with their families to worship together for the first 10 minutes of the service. They are then dismissed from the Worship Center to their teachers. At pick-up, you will show your tag to your child’s teacher before your child can be released from class.
We have a paid professional who is with your child every Sunday as well as adult volunteers. They play, read, and sing with your children while you are in worship. We also have a pager system which allows our staff to quickly contact you if needed.
Our dedicated team of teachers use the Gospel Project for Preschool curriculum. We take preschoolers on a chronological journey through God’s big story—the story of redemption weaved through Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation using active play, storytelling, videos and crafts.
The elementary-aged children use the Gospel Project for Kids curriculum. The Gospel Project for Kids take kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. Kindergarteners have their own class. Our older elementary kids will begin together in large group where they will learn the Bible story in an engaging and interactive way and then break into small groups (1st-2nd & 3rd-5th).
Summer Camps 2020 – UPDATE! All Camps Canceled for 2020
REFUND INFORMATION – Contact Jill by May 22nd for a full refund. If we don’t hear from you we will donate your camp payment to our mission partner, Every Orphan’s Hope.Our children’s ministry supports Sarah, a 12-year-old orphan in this program. It costs $37/month to ensure Sarah has her physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs met. Your donation would cover 1 month of Sarah’s needs.
Climb aboard for the best week of summer! We will discover how Jesus’ power can pull us through life’s ups and downs at CPCKids Camp “Rocky Railway” with amazing experiments, creative games, incredible music, and surprising adventures!
CPCKids Camp will be June 22nd – June 26th 9:30am – 12:00pm for ages PreK (potty-trained) – 5th grade
REGISTER HERE! *WHEN REGISTERING – Please select the grade your child will be in for the upcoming 2020-21 school year.
PRETEEN (Rising 4th – 6th Graders) Summer -Canceled for 2020
WILD WEDNESDAYS will be held throughout the summer for rising 4th – 6th graders beginning in July. We will meet at the church at 9:30 am for games and a Bible lesson then head out for the adventure of the day! Our days will end at 4:00pm. Trips will include: July 1st Splashdown Waterpark, July 15th Camp Highroads (Middleburg, VA), & Aug 5th Laser Tag & Mission Day.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! You may sign up for one, two, or all three! Please also fill out the 2020 Wild Wednesday Health & Medical Form. This only needs to be filled out once.