Mugs and Mugshots. Help us get to know our whole church!
- Stop by our station in the lobby to get your photo taken by one of our Deacons and have a cup of coffee
- Each Sunday 10/31-11/28 from 8:30-9am,10-10:30am and 11:30-12pm.
- This photo will be used to update REALM, which serves as our online directory (accessible only to CPC members and regular attenders).
Centreville Presbyterian Church will be calling a congregational meeting immediately following the 10:30am worship service on November 7th, for the purposes of:
- Approving 2021 and 2022 Associate Pastor Terms of Call for Rev. Paul Lauerman – get to know more about him here.
- Approving 2022 Terms of Call for Rev. Aaron McMillan (Senior Pastor)
- Approving 2022 Elder, Deacon, and Nominating Committee candidates
A zoom link will be available to those not able to attend in person
Thank you for all the paper towels, trash bags, and other paper product donations for the Lamb Center! We are grateful for your generosity as you help to equip our mission partners.
Lamb Center Lunch. Would you be able to provide some fresh grab-and-go food items for the Lamb Center (homeless day shelter)? Full list is here. All items at CPC are needed by 10:00 am on Tuesday morning, November 16. Questions? Contact Director of Missions Sharon Hoover (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanksgiving meals for homeless neighbors. New Hope Fellowship (partner church who serves the homeless) will serve a Thanksgiving meal on November 25. Would you consider donating toward the purchase of the meals ($11.99 each from Boston Market)? Details and the sign-up is available here.
Refugee Resettlement. We are gathering household items for our incoming refugee family. At this time, we are collecting home supplies such as alarm clock, skillet, and pans. All details are in the sign-up list. If you have furniture items to donate, please email a photo of the item to Carol Wallace (email@example.com). Please also email Carol if you are interested in helping with the resettlement efforts.
English Class teachers and assistants. If you’ll miss the Info Meeting (Oct 31st, 10am) but are interested in joining the team, contact Director of Missions Sharon Hoover (firstname.lastname@example.org). We need teachers and assistants for London Towne Elementary, as well as helpers for the children’s homework room. Classes are on Wednesdays (7-8pm) beginning November 17.
Middle School Fall Retreat. Registration is due November 2nd for the Fall Retreat at Camp Joy El in Pennsylvania. Middle Schoolers will attend November 19th-21st for a weekend of fun and growing in faith. Cost is $103. Sign up now here. For more info, contact JD Polzin (email@example.com).
We’re Hiring! CPC is actively searching for our next Director of Children’s Ministry. If you, or someone you know might be interested in learning more about being a part of our team, review our job post here.
Bible App. Find CPC on the Bible App by YouVersion under “Events” every Sunday to follow along the Sermon outline. Creating an account allows you to Save your own notes and access them anytime.
- Click here to go directly to this Sunday’s Sermon Notes.
- Join us in the Word daily by following along this YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Philippians in between our meeting times.