Centreville Presbyterian Church is holding a congregational meeting today at 11:30am!
- Approve the Terms of Call for Senior Pastor Aaron McMillan, and for our Elder, Deacon, and Nominating Committee candidates for 2022. Check out bios of candidates here.
- As well as approve the Terms of Call for our new Associate Pastor, Paul Lauerman.
If you cannot attend in person, click here to register and obtain the Zoom link to join us online.
Mugs and Mugshots. Help us get to know our whole church!
- Stop by our station in the lobby to get your photo taken by one of our Deacons and have a cup of coffee
- Each Sunday 10/31-11/28 from 8:30-9am,10-10:30am and 11:30-12pm.
- This photo will be used to update REALM, which serves as our online directory (accessible only to CPC members and regular attenders).
Memorial Service. Our long Time member Dan Magana has passed away. For details regarding his memorial service, click here.
Men’s Ministry is gathering for breakfast here at CPC on Saturday, November 13th at 8am. Email Mike Kershner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can come.
Lamb Center Lunch. Would you be able to provide some fresh grab-and-go food items for the Lamb Center (homeless day shelter)? Full list is here. All items at CPC are needed by 10:00 am on Tuesday morning, November 16. Questions? Contact Director of Missions Sharon Hoover (email@example.com).
Refugee Resettlement. We are gathering household items for our incoming refugee family. At this time, we are collecting home supplies such as alarm clock, skillet, and pans. All details are in the sign-up list. If you have furniture items to donate, please email a photo of the item to Carol Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please also email Carol if you are interested in helping with the resettlement efforts.
English Class teachers and assistants. If you missed last week’s Info Meeting but are interested in joining the team, contact Director of Missions, Sharon Hoover (email@example.com). We need teachers and assistants for London Towne Elementary, as well as helpers for the children’s homework room. Classes are on Wednesdays (7-8pm) beginning November 17.
Life First Baby Bottles. If you have not yet turned in your bottle of coins from the Baby Bottle Drive, please return it to CPC by November 14. Thanks for participating in the fundraiser for our ministry partner!
CPC’s Giving Trees Coming Soon. The first of our Christmas Giving Trees will be in the lobby on Nov 21 to display gift requests for children with Our Neighbor’s Child (ONC). Bring gifts (unwrapped and with ONC tag attached) to CPC by December 5.
We’re Hiring! CPC is actively searching for our next Director of Children’s Ministry. If you, or someone you know might be interested in learning more about being a part of our team, review our job post here.
Bible App. Find CPC on the Bible App by YouVersion under “Events” every Sunday to follow along the Sermon outline. Creating an account allows you to Save your own notes and access them anytime.
- Click here to go directly to this Sunday’s Sermon Notes.
- Join us in the Word daily by following along this YouVersion Bible Reading Plan for Philippians in between our meeting times.