Life Groups (LG)
LifeGroups accomplish a simple but important purpose — to grow disciples of Jesus Christ!
God created us to live in relationship with others, to grow in Christian maturity and to spread the gospel. Only then can we experience His full grace in our lives. Sharing life through the community is one of our main strategies in accomplishing this and a way to experience deep, meaningful relationships.
- Sundays 11:30am – leader Brad Pool
- Sundays 7pm – leaders Anne and Jon Gick
- Tuesdays 7pm – leaders Brad and Emily Gardner
- Wednesdays 7pm – leaders Tim and Elizabeth Luffy
- Thursdays 7:30pm – leaders Andrea and Steve Owensby
Our Audacious Goal: We embrace the season of life we find ourselves in by setting and fixing our eyes on the goal that our people come out of “Corona life” more connected to each other and their church family not less!
- Setbacks into Comebacks Study Guide week 1
- Setbacks into Comebacks Study Guide week 2
- Father’s Day Study Guide week 3
- Why We Gather Study Guide
- Celebrate Freedom Study Guide
- July 12th Never Alone Discussion Guide week 3
- Setbacks into Comebacks Study Guide week 4
Other Opportunities through Virtual LifeGroups
Women’s Book Club
First Friday of Each Month. 7-8:30pm
Come enjoy the virtual community of women that like to gather and discuss books of every genre. (reading the book is optional though). More information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.