Adult Discipleship seeks to help each person become a more mature follower of Jesus Christ.
Life Groups are the heart of CPC and we hope you’ll join one! It’s your chance to intentionally connect together as a church family in worship and go deeper in a small group setting. Depending on the season’s hosts and facilitators, Life Groups meet in-person or sometimes virtually. Join a Life Group to get to know each other AND connect as a church family.
Get in contact with a Life Group leader below or contact Paul Lauerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location & Leader Contact
- Centreville: David Arnold email@example.com
- Centreville / Clifton: Jane Merritt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centreville (at CPC): Brad Pool email@example.com
- Clifton: Michale Kershner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gainesville: Timothy Bromhead email@example.com
- Gainesville: Amy McMillan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual: Chris Hammond email@example.com
Click HERE to view the current Life Group Schedules (Updated 1/29/23)
gathers women of all ages for morning and evening Bible Studies, special events and conferences. Be challenged and grow in your walk with the Lord amongst with a supportive group of women! To get connected, please contact Amy McMillan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
meets for large group special events once a month — enjoying BBQs, tours, outdoor activities, and volunteering together — as well as weekly small group Bible studies. Get connected with fellow brothers in Christ! Please contact Mike Kershner (email@example.com)
SUNDAY SEMINARS: On Sunday mornings, we have engaging seminars addressing critical matters of our faith in the modern world. For those who need childcare, please RSVP in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminars return Jan 29, 2023:
- “The Pastor who Tried to Kill Hitler – Dietrich Bonhoeffer” (January 29th, February 5th, 12th): Join us with Pastor Paul teaching about the writings and life of a man who – when others were fleeing for their lives from Nazi Germany – went back to fight and die for the truth of the gospel.
- “How to Not Untie the Knot: Making a Marriage Last” (February 26th, March 5th): The world is falling out of love with the idea of marriage, let’s fall in love with it again. Pastor Aaron and Amy, and the Polizzi’s will be leading us in a discussion about the deep, rich, life-giving reality of biblical marriage — something we need more than ever before.
- “Elephants in the Church” (March 19th, 26th, April 2nd)
Do you have questions about how you can best grow your faith at CPC? Contact Paul Lauerman at email@example.com.