Adult Discipleship seeks to help each person become a more mature follower of Jesus Christ.
Life Groups are the heart of CPC and we hope you’ll join one! It’s your chance to intentionally connect together as a church family in worship and go deeper in a small group setting. Depending on the season’s hosts and facilitators, Life Groups meet in-person or sometimes virtually. Join a Life Group to get to know each other AND connect as a church family.
Get in contact with a Life Group leader below or contact Paul Lauerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location & Leader Contact
- Centreville: David Arnold email@example.com
- Centreville / Clifton: Jane Merritt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centreville (at CPC): Brad Pool email@example.com
- Clifton: Michale Kershner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gainesville: Timothy Bromhead email@example.com
- Gainesville: Amy McMillan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual: Chris Hammond email@example.com
Bible studies help you gain a deeper understanding of God and further explore different Biblical topics together as a community. Gather for Men’s Ministry studies, Women’s studies, Co-ed studies, or with others new to our church community at our CPCLearn about us class. Also check-out our Sunday Seminar series which meet before Worship service. Explore the links below to see our current classes and Bible study groups.
gathers women of all ages for morning and evening Bible Studies, special events and conferences. Be challenged and grow in your walk with the Lord amongst with a supportive group of women! To get connected, please contact Amy McMillan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
meets for large group special events once a month — enjoying BBQs, tours, outdoor activities, and volunteering together — as well as weekly small group Bible studies. Get connected with fellow brothers in Christ! Please contact Mike Kershner (email@example.com)
Fall Seminar Series: On Sundays, we will be having seminars addressing critical matters of our faith in the modern world. They occur from 9:30-10:30am right before the second service. Childcare provided. We will have three units:
- “Prepare to Launch” (September 18th and 25th): Renowned Youth Pastor Jim Byrne will be teaching a two-week series on how to raise children who love Christ for their entire lives.
- “Spoiler Alert” (October 9th, 16th, and 23rd): Pastor Paul will be teaching our second Fall Seminar series on media and culture. How does what we watch affect our spiritual and emotional health? Does it help or hinder our walk with Christ? For those who need childcare, please RSVP in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Turning Down the Volume” (November 6th, 13th & 20th): How should the church grapple with the hardest issues of modern life – race, sexuality, and politics – in light of Christ’s gospel grace?