Adult Discipleship seeks to help each person become a more mature follower of Jesus Christ.
Life Groups are the heart of CPC and we hope you’ll join one! It’s your chance to intentionally connect together as a church family in worship and go deeper in a small group setting. Depending on the season’s hosts and facilitators, Life Groups meet in-person or sometimes virtually. Join a Life Group to get to know each other AND connect as a church family.
Get in contact with a Life Group leader below or contact Paul Lauerman at email@example.com.
Location & Leader Contact
- Centreville: David Arnold firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centreville / Clifton: Jane Merritt email@example.com
- Centreville (at CPC): Brad Pool firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clifton: Michale Kershner email@example.com
- Gainesville: Timothy Bromhead firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gainesville: Amy McMillan email@example.com
- Virtual: Chris Hammond firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view the current Life Group Schedules (Updated 1/29/23)
gathers women of all ages for morning and evening Bible Studies, special events and conferences. Be challenged and grow in your walk with the Lord amongst with a supportive group of women! To get connected, please contact Amy McMillan (email@example.com).
Click here to Register for Wed. 9:30am Bible Study
Click here to Register for Wed. 7pm BIble Study
meets for large group special events once a month — enjoying BBQs, tours, outdoor activities, and volunteering together — as well as weekly small group Bible studies. Get connected with fellow brothers in Christ! Please contact Mike Kershner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUNDAY SEMINARS: On Sunday mornings, we have engaging seminars addressing critical matters of our faith in the modern world. For those who need childcare, please RSVP in advance to email@example.com
- “Reasons for Faith” (April 23rd, 30th & May 7th): Pastor Bromhead returns with a powerful seminar about the reasons we have to trust in the God of the Bible! Can we be intelligent, thoughtful people and believe in God’s Word? Have historians, scientists, and philosophers disproved Christianity? Join us for three Sundays at 9am in Room 201
Do you have questions about how you can best grow your faith at CPC? Contact Paul Lauerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.