Thank you for your faithful giving of time and talents and resources to help us pursue our vision of being Ignited, Active and Growing Disciples of Christ. As you consider opportunities to make year-end contributions, we humbly ask you to consider a year-end financial gift to CPC.
Please keep in mind that in order for a gift to count towards your 2017 year-end charitable contributions, it must be postmarked and received no later than December 31, 2017.
There are several ways to give.
- Website processing of financial gifts provides a fast, convenient, and secure way for you to give one-time gifts or recurring donations by credit card (Visa/Mastercard). Gifts can be designated for CPC’s General and Capital Funds or Per Capita
- If this is your first experience with CPC’s online giving system, you will need to create a user login. Once you give online your information is stored and it is not necessary to re-enter it with each gift.
- Follow directions on this page. Create or update your user information – go to upper right hand corner of this website and click on MyCPC.
- Make an online gift
- Change or cancel your existing recurring gift
You can give cash during Sunday morning worship services or drop it off at the CPC office during normal business hours 9am-4pm through December 22. The church office will also be open 9 – Noon on Friday December 29, 2017 .
- placed in the offering plate during Sunday morning worship
- dropped off at the CPC office during normal business hours 9am-4pm through December 22.
- The church office will also be open 9 – Noon on December 30th .
Mailed to the church at the following address:
Centreville Presbyterian Church
Attn: Business Manager
15450 Lee Hwy
Centreville, Virginia 20120
If you would like to transfer stock for your contribution, please give your broker the following information: Merrill Lynch account number 79504F04, Centreville Presbyterian Church DTC #5198. Also, please notify Heidi Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org at the church office so we can acknowledge your contribution.
Broker-to-Broker Transfer of Gift of Stock
Stock donations are welcomed. Please contact Heidi Tucker in the Business office at email@example.com or 703-830-0098 for instructions.
Need More Help?
If we’ve left you with unanswered questions, call the church at 703-830-0098, or email Heidi Tucker or Cindy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.