Centreville Presbyterian Church is searching for a part time media specialist! Please review the Job description to see if this is something that God is calling you to apply for!
Media Specialist Centreville Presbyterian Church (CPC) is seeking a part-time (primarily Sunday morning) Media Specialist to manage and lead our Audio-Visual (A/V) productions to include sound board, lights and computer for our worship services and special events. The successful candidate will have demonstrated their ability to manage similar Media events in previous or current employment. In addition to managing and leading CPC’s Media and A/V operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of church volunteers who directly support and provide appropriate training and oversight of the volunteers in order to ensure that our praise and worship programs have the media and A/V support needed as we strive to provide a meaningful worship experience to our church members and guests that meet the needs of our local community.
The Media Specialist enhances the congregation’s worship experience with sound/audio management, projections, and lighting assisted by a team of volunteers.
Media Specialist Duties
- Operate and or supervise the sound board or lyrics software for Sunday worship.
- Provide technical support for band rehearsal (audio and some lyrics)
- Set up all audio stage equipment (mic’s DI boxes etc) before band rehearsal
- Put away all microphones, cables, and DI boxes after Sunday worship
- Record both services -after sermons complete upload of the sermon to website
- Edit the scripture reading and message from one service and publish on the website each week
- Staff sound/lyric operators for special events like funerals and weddings and special events and their rehearsals
- Provide support on Sunday morning for Audio Visual needs in classrooms and their special needs
- Put all songs and worship elements (call to worship et al) into easy worship schedule each week
- Create a coherent visual appearance of countdown, songs, splash screens etc.
- Proofread everything that will be projected
- Edit and maintain the announcement slides
- Coordinate graphics for sermon series with publicity and webmaster
- Attend staff, worship planning team, and worship design team meetings
- Schedule volunteers
- Train new volunteers
- Train all volunteers on new equipment, software, or procedures
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
15450 Lee Highway Centreville, VA 20120 703.830.0098 www.centrevillepres.com